Monday, July 23, 2012

July NewBeauty Test Tube

So, pretty much the only sample company I buy into anymore is NewBeauty's Test Tube. They have never done me wrong. Ever. I generally love everything they throw in there, but even when I don't like one or two things it's still completely worth the money. Plus, I love that it only comes 4 times a year which keeps me from getting to bored with it.


This month's tube contained the following:
Olay Professional ProX clear complexion renewing lotion (sample size)
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle repair Serum (full size)
Lumene Firming Night Cream (sample size)
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (sample size)
Hydroxatone Instant Effect 90Second Wrinkle reducer on the go singles (15 packettes I couldn't find the packettes online so I'm not sure if this is a full size or not)
Ahava Time to Hydrate Essential Day moisturizer for normal to dry skin (sample size)
Lash Food Eyelash Conditioner (which is the 2nd bottle I've received from Test Tube and it's a sample size)
Jane Iredale Tantasia self tanner (sample size I also want to say it smells deliciously like citrus)
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product (sample size)
Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick in the color Blossom (full size)
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector (full size)

And as usual I got the $10 off a $60 order, $25 off a $125 order, and $50 off a $200 order discount cards for www.SpaLook.com. Which I almost never use, but they did enable me to order a clarisonic and a couple of the cleansers at a wicked discount. As a single mom, I just don't normally make really large beauty purchases aside from my once a year stocking up order from Urban Decay. I'm also kind of a loyal beauty brand whore so I rarely stray from my tried and true brands. Which is why I love the Test Tube, it lets me try out other brands that I wouldn't normally buy. I've actually discovered a couple favorites this way. Miracle Skin Transformer is one that I originally got as a sample in Test Tube and have since incorperated it in my daily routine. It's AMAZING, no joke.

I'll get some individual photos, swatches, and reviews up in a couple days. i tested some of these out while I was on vacation this past week, but there are a couple that I haven't gotten around to trying. I'm hooked on the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector already, it's wonderful!  Reviews and photos to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment