Saturday, August 17, 2013

Influenster Palmolive Soft Touch Prize Pack

From the Palmolive Soft Touch Influenster campaign I won a prize pack, which came in the mail Friday!   If you'd like to read my review on Palmolive Soft Touch dish soap you can find that right HERE.


It included


Soft Soap hand soap, rich shea butter, coconut scented $3.92 for a 4pk or $3.47 for a 28oz refill
You can find this HERE.  We actually use Soft Soap refills for our hand soap dispensers at home, and coconut is one of my favorite scents in the world, so this was wonderful. It's a lovely hand soap. It leaves my hands soft, silky smooth, and clean feeling. The scent if fantastic, very strong when you're washing your hands but quickly dissipates afterwards, it definitely doesn't linger very long which is something I love. I hate having my soap scent mingling with my lotion or perfume. I feel like soap should smell delicious but shouldn't linger on my skin longer then it takes to wash it off. This fits the bill nicely. Soft Soap comes in a variety of scents, and they are always coming out with new ones and updated character themed dispensers, so there really is a soap for everyone.


It looks much more blue then green in the photo, I tried everything to get the green to come out in the pictures like it does in person but it just would not work with me. It's much more of a green blue then it is a blue.

Sinful Colors Professionals nail polish in Aqua #10  I couldn't find a price online.
You can find this HERE.  I'm had a heck of a time finding this in an online store and even when I found it at Walgreens it only said "Priced in store". My first impression of this is that it was more of a shimmery blue in the bottle. I loved it immediately. However, when I put in on my nails it ended up drying to a metallic green. It makes me think of mermaids, if a mermaid wanted to paint her nails this would be the color she would pick. Aqua is a pretty green, it's just not what I wanted it to be from looking at the bottle. It's extremely shiny, I didn't put a top coat on this one because I didn't feel like it at the time and I didn't really need it. Quite obviously, if you wanted it to last a bit longer, you'd probably want to put a top coat on there. It took about 2-3 coats to make this opaque, with no streaks at all. It dried fairly quickly, quicker then my normal nail polishes, less then 5 minutes with 3 coats. This didn't chip for almost a week on me, and I'm very hard on my hands, I'd also like to add that this is without a top coat. It ended up chipping because I was using sandpaper and nicked my nail. The other nails didn't start to chip until this week, which is 2 full weeks after I painted this on. And even then, it was just around my tips. I'm extremely impressed with this nail polish! I don't think I've ever had a polish last this long on my nails before. As I said, I'm pretty hard on my hands, I sometimes don't use a top coat, and my nails are very soft so they bend easily and the polish normally cracks. Overall this is a fantastic nail polish!


and a package of imPRESS press on manicure nails in Stiletto #060 $4.97-$6.97
You can find this HERE. The imPRESS press on manicure nails boast no drying time, lasting shine, easy removal, and lasts up to a week. I've never had luck with press on nails. I can't get mine to last more then a day or 2, depending on when I wash my hair. I swear my hair annihilates fake nails like crazy.  That being said, these are really easy to put on, there isn't any drying time, they are a perfect length not too short not too long, and the shine can't be beat. If you wanted a quick solution for a night out if your real nails were in rough shape, this would be perfect!  Stiletto is an... interesting color. It's basically a light cocoa brown with a slight reddish hue to it. I think it's ugly. I can't even tip toe around that one. I'm not a fan of brown nail polish in general. These do come in tons of colors and patterns though, the zebra ones are fantastic, so there's something for everyone. If you go to the website above you can get a $1.00 off coupon on a pack of your very own! I would use these, probably for an event or just a night out, but in a different color or pattern for sure.

*I received these prizes complements of Influenster for being active in the Palmolive Soft Touch campaign. These are my true and honest opinions, I do not get paid to give good reviews. *



If you would like to sign up with Influenster or learn more about them you can find them right HERE.

I hope you, at the very least, consider check out the Sinful Colors Nail Polish! I can't even get over how impressed I am with the lasting power of it.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment