Friday, July 19, 2013

Vacation and new reviews!

Well, after 2 weeks of up at the lake fun times, it's wonderful to be home. Don't get me wrong, I love being at the cabin with my family. We have a fantastic time, fishing, mini golf, shopping at the touristy shops, riding through the woods on the 4 wheeler, swimming, taking the boat for a spin around the lake, pizza at the bar.... all good times! But, I never fully appreciate how much I love being home then when I've been away for a while. I love my house, and yard, and life here. I like being at the cabin, but I love being at home. Although, after 2 weeks of wonderfully cool lake breeze weather it was awfully hard to come home to 90 plus temps.

Just wanted to update, I guess I'm not sure if anyone reads this or gives a hoot. But I've got some awesome reviews coming up!

I was chosen to review Lifeway Kefir for Influenster, which is interesting. I'm a kefir novice and, to be honest, the name sounds gross but I'm up for the challenge. I received some coupons in the mail and ended up checking it out at the grocery store today after we got home. They only had the drinks and I was slightly disappointed, the card I got had ice cream on it and I really wanted to try that. Well, life is full of disappointments right? Haha! I ended up getting 3 different yummy sounding flavors. It's lactose free too so I can drink it which makes me super happy!

I also received my July Ipsy glam bag, Beach Beauty! So watch for that one! The bag itself is so super cute!

I also received my July Love With Food box, although I'm not sure I'm going to be reviewing that one, It does have some super yummy looking stuff in there though. I know last month's was full of random gross things and seaweed chips which were so disgusting looking, smelling, and tasting that I just couldn't review that shit.

I'll also be making a new food network cake, Pina Colada cake for July!

Quite a few things to be typing up for this month with 2 weeks left in it, hope you're just as excited as I am!

I'll leave you with a picture of a big ass turtle and my dog enjoying a boat ride... I hope ya'll are having a wonderful summer so far as well.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment